- Products and Supply
- Atmospheric Gases
- Fuel Gases
- Shielding Gases
- Electronic Gases and Chemicals
- Food Chilling & Cooling
- Food Freezing
- Food Grade Gases
- Gas Mixtures
- Glass Melting
- Packaged Chemicals
- Plastics & Rubber Solutions
- Pharmaceutical Solutions
- Welding and Safety Products
- Specialty Gases & Equipment
- Supply Modes
We have a long-standing and proven track record in the development and delivery of innovative gas-enabled solutions tailored to the needs of the plastics and rubber industry.
Our PLASTINUM® portfolio comprises dedicated, customisable solutions for many plastics processes, supporting everything from gas injection moulding (GIM) through foaming to temperature control.
Our end-to-end offering extends from high-pressure supply (PRESUS®) and metering systems (DSD 400 and 500) through cooling technologies to total gas supply solutions and supporting services. Thanks to our partnership with the high-pressure specialist Maximator, our customers can enjoy the full benefits of a one-stop, service for their gas injection needs.
Complementing our PLASTINUM range, we also offer CRYOCLEAN® dry ice cleaning solutions using carbon dioxide (CO2) pellets or snow to maximise efficiency and environmental performance in mould cleaning and surface pre-treatment. CRYOCLEAN snow is also suited to automated processing lines and can be combined with an abrasive for heavy-duty cleaning challenges (CRYOCLEAN snow+).
PLASTINUM injection moulding solutions:
- PLASTINUM Gas Injection Moulding with N2
- PLASTINUM Gas Injection Moulding with CO2
- PLASTINUM Gas Injection Moulding with Inner Cooling
- PLASTINUM Injection Moulding Inerting
- PLASTINUM Spot Cooling with CO2
- PLASTINUM Dynamic Temperature Control with CO2
PLASTINUM foaming solutions:
- PLASTINUM Foam Injection Moulding
- PLASTINUM Extrusion Foaming
- PLASTINUM Polyurethane Foaming
- Cleaning of moulds with CRYOCLEAN dry ice pellets
- Cleaning and pre-treating of surfaces with dry ice CRYOCLEAN snow